Home Page

External Agencies

A Speech and Language Therapist works with the Department children weekly and another assesses and advises about children in mainstream as needed.
The school has access to specialist teachers and TAs as well as educational psychologists through Milton Keynes Council. 
Agencies such as Children and Family Practise and CAMHS are contacted as needed.

Contact Us